Our movement aims in:
- Promoting the Ecological Importance of Solar Saltworks and their increasing significance for the conservation and sustainable development of wetlands on the planet.
- Fostering research in:
- ♦ Solar Saltworks' biological and physical processes.
- ♦ Optimizing their product quality and wetland function.
- ♦ Exploiting all their by-products.
- Supporting Solar Saltworks new investments and the exploitation (restoration) of the abandoned saltworks, globally.
- Promoting all relative to Solar Saltworks activities such as environmental education, ecotourism, saline water and mud baths and salt museums.